Website Terms of Service
Last Updated: March 12, 2011
This disclaimer is applicable to the websites "www.dvatp.com" and "www.dvcfi.com", as well as their owner and primary contributor, Doug Vetter, collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Website".
The content provided by the website is provided for free to the public for non-commercial entertainment purposes only. All content on the Website is provided "AS IS", without any warranty of any kind, express or implied.
The Website will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of this site. This includes, but is not limited to, damages or injury caused by:
- Use of (or inability to use) the Website
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from the Website.
- Failure of the Website to perform in the manner you expected or desired.
- Any error on the Website
- Any omission on the Website
- Interruption of availability of the Website
- Any defect on the Website
- Delay in operation or transmission of the Website
- Computer virus obtained from software downloaded from the Website
In addition, the Website is not liable for any damages, including:
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (consequential damages)
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (incidental damages)
By accessing the Website, you agree to this disclaimer.
All content provided by the Website is, except as noted, copyrighted by Doug Vetter and may not be copied, displayed, printed, distributed or incorporated with other content without written permission from Doug Vetter. Authorization for use of the Website content may be obtained via email. Unauthorized use of the Website content will result in legal action.
Usage of or reference to the content of the Website in private forums (access to which is not available to the general public without cost, e.g. vendor forums) is expressly disallowed unless the forum administrator is willing to configure and grant Website administrators free access to the requested topic(s) to verify compliance with these terms for the duration that said content is utilized.
Linking to this site is permitted only for URLs that result in the display of a single article.
Linking to URLs that display images, including hotlinking (inline linking), constitutes abuse of the Website and is expressly forbidden.